Production Manager (Izmir)
Saint-Gobain Weber is one of the companies of Saint-Gobain Group, which is among the top 100 companies of the world, and plays a significant role in the sector of industrial mortars. Saint-Gobain Weber which was founded in 1927 operates in the industrial mortars sector in 59 countries. Weber is an expert on facade coatings, technical mortars, flooring systems and a leader in tile adhesives. Weber, which operates in Turkey since 1998, is mentioned with quality and trust since the day of its foundation. Weber has solutions for construction surfaces in jobsites all around Turkey and solves all types of problems with the special products in its wide product range.
Weber is active in Turkey with 6 plants, 8 regional offices and more than 600 dealers and strong sales force. Weber uses its technological leadership in all its activities for the market development. With the developing technology and support of international know-how Weber develops products which are useful for the sector that fulfills the customer needs, improves the application quality, sensitive to environment and human health.
We are seeking a Production Manager with the will and ambition to work in Weber Turkey’s Izmir Factory.
- University degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Chemical Engineering departments
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position and team management
- Prior experience in lean manufacturing, TPM and 5S techniques
- Prior experience in industrial relations
- Good command of English both written and verbal
The suitable candidate will be responsible from;
- Managing and planning the weekly production process
- Managing the production team and making sure all production activities adhere to health and safety legislation
- Working with maintenance department to ensure repairs and maintenance performed in a timely manner
- Leading the production team and follow up their trainings, KPI’s and development
- Planning the production team’s annual leaves, shifts and overtimes