Plants Senior Manager (Izmir)
Saint-Gobain Weber is one of the companies of Saint-Gobain Group, which is among the top 100 companies of the world, and plays a significant role in the sector of industrial mortars. Saint-Gobain Weber which was founded in 1927 operates in the industrial mortars sector in 57 countries. Weber is an expert on facade coatings, technical mortars, flooring systems and a leader in tile adhesives. Weber, which operates in Turkey since 1998, is mentioned with quality and trust since the day of its foundation. Weber has solutions for construction surfaces in jobsites all around Turkey and solves all types of problems with the special products in its wide product range.
Weber is active in Turkey with 6 plants, 8 regional offices and more than 600 dealers and strong sales force. Weber uses its technological leadership in all its activities for the market development. With the developing technology and support of international know-how Weber develops products which are useful for the sector that fulfills the customer needs, improves the application quality, sensitive to environment and human health.
- University degree in Engineering preferably Industrial Engineering departments
- Excellent command of English both written and verbal
- Minimum 5 years Production Management experience in international companies
- Experience in ERP Systems
- Team management experience in matrix organizations
- Strong in organization abilities and leadership competencies
- Strong in team management and communication
- No travel restrictions
- Located / able to locate in İzmir
- Managing all process related with daily operations such as Production, Warehouse, QC and EHS
- Taking an action, planning and guidance in all matters related people management
- Preparing a budget, managing and reporting of budget-cost balance
- Coordinating of communication between central and plants functions in matrix organization
- Coordinating all functions between central and plants in common project such as product development, capex, EHS, WCM, LRM-Loss Reduction Management etc.
- Ensuring to implement legal requirements in all plants with the necessary actions